September 22, 2016 OAPABA Gala Dinner
Recognizing our Heroes: Voices of Change
Please join us on September 22, 2016, for OAPABA’s annual Gala Dinner. OAPABA is
excited to announce that the keynote address will be provided by David Lat, founding and managing editor of legal blog Above the Law and author of the book “Supreme Ambitions.” OAPABA is also pleased to announce that Minoru Yasui, a native of Hood River, Oregon, the first Japanese-American graduate of the University of Oregon School of Law, and the first Japanese-American member of the Oregon State Bar, will be posthumously awarded the 2016 Justice Lynn R. Nakamoto Award.
It will be held at the Sentinel Hotel in Portland, Oregon, from 5:30 to 9 p.m.
- $90 General Ticket
- $65 Student Ticket/Low-income Ticket
- $850 Full table (10 general tickets)
- $155 Student Ticket Sponsor (includes 1 general ticket & 1 student ticket *student chosen at OAPABA’s discretion*).
- Please choose your ticket option.
- To accommodate all dietary restrictions, dinner will be buffet style with plenty of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- If you are purchasing tickets for someone, please provide the attendee’s name under “Name of Attendee(s).”
- If you are buying a full table, please provide a list of attendees to email@example.com
- If you would like to pay by check, you can mail the check (payable to OAPABA) to the attention of Jovita Wang, 805 SW Broadway, Suite 470, Portland, Oregon 97205. Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know that you have paid by mail.
- Any questions? please contact email@example.com
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!
Thank you to all of our sponsors for making this event possible! We hope you can join us!